AdventHealth Registered Nurse Dialysis - Full Time - Days in New Smyrna, Florida
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full Time Day Shift
- Rinse, prime and position all appropriate equipment, attach all required tubing, prepare dialysate, calibrate and check alarms, set monitors and perform a system check as required.
- Provide the highest level of critical acute nursing care to ensure patient safety, comfort, and well being
- Perform patient assessment prior to treatment and proceed with treatment based on such assessments and physician’s orders.
- Obtain blood samples and other specimens as indicated by patient’s condition or as ordered.
- Administer appropriate medications, blood and blood products ordered by the physician and/or as stated in polices.
- Assess, evaluate and provide care for patients related to blood pressure and weight changes or other physical conditions, access patency, lab values, dialysate composition, blood and fluid flows.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Minimum one-year RN Experience in Critical Care
- Active Florida R.N. license required
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, and Apheresis as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON. The Registered Nurse will ensure the delivery of safe and effective patient care as defined
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.