AdventHealth Registered Nurse ICU FT Days $10K Sign On $3,000 Relocation Bonus in New Smyrna, Florida
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $3,000.00 Relocation Incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach.
- Performing cardiovascular, neurological, and respiratory assessments.
- Providing care for the patient requiring cardiac monitoring.
- Providing nursing care for the patient requiring interventions for cardiac emergencies.
- Providing nursing care for the patient requiring temporary cardiac pacer support.
- Providing nursing care for the patient requiring respiratory interventions.
- Demonstrating clinical knowledge regarding lab values and notifies physician appropriately.
- Demonstrating clinical knowledge regarding ABG interpretation and notifies physician appropriately.
- Demonstrating clinical knowledge of hemodynamic drugs, invasive monitoring, invasion pressure monitoring as they relate to invasive and non-invasive pressure monitoring of patients in ICU.
- Demonstrating clinical knowledge of autotransfusion collection and return of blood products to patient.
- Demonstrating clinical knowledge of invasive and non-invasive temporary pacing.
- Demonstrating clinical knowledge of pulse oximetry monitoring application, setting, documentation and interventions / notification of physician.
- Demonstrating clinical knowledge of mechanical ventilation.
- Demonstrating clinical knowledge of procedures, set-up of appropriate equipment and maintenance of sterility in the emergency/elective insertion of all invasive lines and equipment.Demonstrating clinical knowledge of open chest cart, maintenance of sterility in the emergency set-up of equipment and appropriate assistance of physician as directed in open chest procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required
- Active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required
- RN Critical Care experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.