All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Time Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: Full Time
· Shift: Day Shift
· The community you will be caring for: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach 401 Palmetto St, New Smyrna, FL 32168
The role you will contribute:
Provides financial & decision support to the Controller, CFO and the local facility financial management. A Senior Financial Analyst provides training and mentorship to departmental Financial Analysts and may manage or coordinate the Finance team in the absence of the Controller. Direct involvement in preparing and administering the region’s budget (department level and global level). Assists in the development of reports and graphs to meet the informational needs of the region’s hospitals. Provides productivity information to department heads and administration. Perform statistical, cost, reimbursement, and operational analyses incorporating data from the hospital information systems and Decision Support systems.
The value you will bring to the team:
• Provide and develop profitability, proforma statements and product-line analysis
• Perform financial modeling, forecasting and ad-hoc analysis to assist department heads and Administrative Team
• Perform month-end close accrual calculations
• Direct involvement with the coordination, preparation and training for Budgeting
• Direct involvement with monthly budget to actual variance analysis and reporting
• Provide analytical review of month end reporting and other ad-hoc reports/projects
• Generate and assist with daily dashboards and monthly financial analysis reports of key performance indicators, statistics and financial metrics
• Oversee and review productivity analysis
• Work in conjunction with AHS Decision Support team to maintain Cost Accounting system
• Assist Controller, CFO, and local facility financial management with a wide variety of special projects as assigned within time constraints
• Develop statistical, cost, reimbursement, and operational studies using various Decision Support tools and the hospital financial system.
The expertise and experiences you will need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
· Two to five years related financial analysis experience
· One-year related experience in budget development and analysis of budget results
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24001134
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.177 - $48.265
Location: New Smyrna, FL
Job ID: 24001134
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day