Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: PRN as needed
Location: GlenOaks School – West Campus High School – 940 Mooseheart Road, North Aurora, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides direct behavioral health care in a school setting for grades 9 through 12
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assists students with performing activities of daily living.
• Provides or assists with providing direct care, diagnostic procedures, and therapeutic interventions.
• Observes and records behavior and activities. Reports any changes in condition and suggests modifications to the treatment plan.
• Establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned students
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's degree required.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
• One of the following required:
o Paraprofessional cert, Type 73 license
o Teacher’s Cert, LBS I
o Sub Teaching Cert
o Prof Educator license through the ILSBE
o LPC, LCPC, LSW or LCSW from the IDFPR.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION PREFERRED:
• Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI).
• Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public Health
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030772
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 701 WINTHROP AVE
Pay Range: $25.5 - $25.5
Location: North Aurora, IL
Job ID: 23030772
Job Family: Behavioral
Shift: 1 - Day