All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Mental Health Resources and Support
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Team Based Nursing Model
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Nights
Shift : 6:45 p.m.-7:15 a.m., Ev ery other Weekend
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
The Assistant Nurse Manager supervises and coordinates patient care delivery on the assigned nursing units and is accountable for meeting standards. The Assistant Nurse Manager supports the assigned unit by planning, directing, and evaluating all nursing service functions and activities for the assigned patient care unit to ensure delivery of optimal available quality patient care and organizational effectiveness.
The Assistant Nurse Manager completes concurrent chart audits of assigned areas to ensure charting within the EMR is complete, accurate and specific to the patients’ diagnosis, plan of care and core measures. Ensures that errors and omissions are corrected in a timely manner. Coordinates staff educational needs.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers—in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
· Educates, validates and ensures accountability of all Patient experience tactics.
· Participates and ensures that rounding for outcomes occur daily.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Please attach your updated resume, ACLS and BLS with your application
· Minimum of one-year hospital acute care RN nursing experience and one year prior leadership experience
· BLS, ACLS if required per department standards
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
· BSN preferred
· Current valid Florida State Board of Nursing Registered Professional Nurse license
· See attached addendum for additional criteria
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23031380
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1500 SW 1ST AVE
Pay Range: $36.499 - $54.749
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23031380
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night