AdventHealth Cardiovascular Invasive Technologist Certified Sign on bonus up to $15,000 in Ocala, Florida
Cardiovascular Invasive Technologist Certified AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Properly positions and drapes the patient for the procedure.
- Utilizes proper sterile technique and uses appropriate protective equipment.
- Monitors patient status during procedure and reports variances to physician immediately
- Monitors and reports variances in standards of practice to physician/manager.
- Records procedure accurately and in a timely manner.
- Appropriately reports or corrects building or equipment deficiencies.
- Removes malfunctioning equipment/instruments per policy.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clinicals or previous employment within a Cath Lab
- RCIS and/or RTR and ARRT
The position assists the Interventional Cardiologist with the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures during cardiac catheterization and interventions. Prepares and monitors the patient before, during and after the procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.