All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
The Surgical Technologist II is a member of the health care team who performs technical support in the perioperative period under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse according to the accepted clinical standards of care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Checks supplies and equipment needed for surgical procedure
Scrubs, gowns, and gloves
Sets up sterile table with instruments, supplies, equipment, and medications/solutions needed for procedure’ displays knowledge of procedure and patient postitioning
Performs appropriate counts with circulator prior to the operation and before incision is closed
Gowns and gloves surgeon and assistants
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Current CST/ Certified Surgical Assistant (NBSTSA)
High School Graduate/ GED
Successful Completion of accredited Surgical Technology program
One year experience as a Surgical Technologist required.
Commitment to work on a Specialty Surgical Team of Open Heart, NeuroSurgery or Orthopedic Speciatly Call.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041859
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Ocala
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $24.41 - $36.62
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23041859
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 1 - Day