All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director of Pharmacy is responsible for all drug storage and drug preparation in the hospital. The Director of Pharmacy ensures that the pharmacy provide optimal services, meets all legal, accreditation and certification requirements, and complies with all applicable policies, procedures, codes and standards of the hospital.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates ability to inspire and motivate others.
· Actively supports and promotes organization’s mission, values and goals with staff and community.
· Develops goals and objectives for area of responsibility.
· Assures functions of department are coordinated with other departments.
· When conflict occurs, intercedes appropriately utilizing problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduate of an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy.
· 3-5 years in a management position required
· Licensed with Florida Board of Pharmacy
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23035787
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $66.836 - $100.25
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23035787
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day