AdventHealth Endoscopy Tech PRN Days in Ocala, Florida
Endoscopy Tech AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- Flexible schedule
- State of the art unit with “Pod” Structure
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
Day, Per Diem
You will be responsible for:
- Demonstrates knowledge of instrumentation and supplies needed for specific endoscopy procedures.
- Knowledge of high level disinfection techniques for endoscopes.
- Functions as assistant during procedures.
- Knowledgeable in handling of specimens.
- Effective communication with patients and team members.
- Responds to emergency situations.
- Participates in cost containment.
- Maintains skills competency.
- Maintains clean and orderly work environment.
- Coordinates daily technician assignments and technician call schedule.
- Responsible for training and orientation of technicians and other assistants and documentation of training.
- Coordinates ordering of supplies and maintenance of equipment and documentation of repairs.
What will you need?
- High school graduate
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Knowledge of sterile technique
Responsible for direct and indirect preoperative patient care to the patient undergoing an endoscopy procedure. The endoscopy technician will at all times observe patient safety and maintain a safe environment for patient and staff. The endoscopy technician will maintain aseptic technique and be responsible for safe handling and cleaning of equipment.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.