AdventHealth Exercise Physiologist Wellness Center PRN Ocala in Ocala, Florida
Exercise Physiologist AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1stAve Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides high quality clinical services to Phase 1 and 2 Cardiopulmonary patients.
- Proficient with EKG software (Scottcare) for patient monitoring.
- Proficient with scheduling software and maintaining accurate member appointments at all times.
- Accurately provides appropriate services appointments consistent with the special needs and level of function for each customer.
- Uses proper training technique and safety precautions while performing service appointments.
- Appropriately assists with patient treatment plans and outcome measures for the department. Appropriately and timely reports to clinical professional any changes or patient/member health concerns.
What You Will Need:
- Accucheck and pulse oximetry competency
- Blood pressure check skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS required for those working in Cardiopulmonary Rehab
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- EKG monitoring experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- 1 year in a Cardiac or Pulmonary Rehab program
AHA ACLS required for those working in Cardiopulmonary Rehab
This position provides expert appointments and class to LifeTime members and patients. Assist and /or develops exercise prescriptions to enhance positive lifestyle changes to patient and members. Reports to Wellness Manager.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.