All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
This position contributes to the mission of AdventHealth and the goals of the department by being accountable for the performance of Angiography and Interventional procedures upon request of the licensed practitioner; by providing excellent patient care and customer service to patients in all age categories; by utilizing equipment and supplies in an appropriate manner
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs diagnostic studies upon order.
· Check orders for accuracy utilizing Radiology Information System.
· Independently operates all types of radiologic equipment (c-arm, VIP R&F rooms)
· Utilizes proper positioning techniques.
· Utilizes lead shields per policy, for self and patients.
· Proper use of Angio X-ray Systems, Monitors, and Angio Computer systems
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma, technical/college training
· Minimum 2 years of experience in general radiography with exposure to special procedure
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Florida Registered Radiologic Technologist & must hold the Vascular-Interventional Radiography Certificate
· If Technologist is Cross trained into Interventional Procedures, they will have 18 months to obtain VI Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23020237
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1500 SW 1ST AVE
Pay Range: $27.664 - $43.639
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23020237
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day