All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
This position contributes to the mission of AdventHealth and the goals of the department by being accountable for the performance of Angiography and Interventional procedures upon request of the licensed practitioner; by providing excellent patient care and customer service to patients in all age categories; by utilizing equipment and supplies in an appropriate manner ·
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides safe environment for patient safety. Reports any concerns to management.
· Familiar with all protocols performed in Special Procedures and able to assist Interventional Radiologists during procedures.
· Accurately charges patients and completed paperwork within a timely manner
· Follows proper procedure for sending and verifying images in PACS.
· Offers assistance to all other staff and imaging modalities when time allows
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School Diploma/equivalent
· Graduate from an approved school of Radiologic Technology
· Two years’ experience as a Registered Radiological Technologist
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Radiation License in State of Florida
· Vascular-Interventional Radiography Certificate (If Technologist is Cross trained into Interventional Procedures, they will have 18 months to obtain VI Certification)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23027469
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1500 SW 1ST AVE
Pay Range: $32.748 - $49.121
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23027469
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day