All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
The Lead Patient Care Technician is responsible to perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in compliance with established process standards, structure standards and protocols of assigned units. The Lead PCT works in cooperation with all team members in an effort to accomplish departmental goals and objectives. The primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate and cost effective patient care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective patient care.
Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to all patients.
Ensures patient rooms are neat and clean.
Obtains vital signs as directed and reports abnormal findings to the licensed nurse.
Responsible for coordination with educator for training/precepting of new Patient Care Techs
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· BLS required
· Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
· 3 years’ experience as a Patient Care Tech may be substituted for CNA certification but must obtain within required timeframe
· 2 years of healthcare clinical experience
· High School graduate or GED
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23020348
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16.685 - $25.027
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23020348
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 1 - Day