Monitor Tech AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs cardiac monitoring duties in a safe and competent manner.
· Consistently observes, identifies, reports and documents cardiac rhythms per standards.
· Recognizes and reports rhythm changes in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintains communication with RN/LPN throughout entire shift to ensure accuracy of information and care provided.
· Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient rhythms and report those changes to RN/LPN immediately.
· Assesses monitors to ensure proper functioning.
· Demonstrates the ability to assess monitors and troubleshoot when problems arise.
· Promptly notifies the appropriate area when unable to resolve issues with monitors.
What You Will Need:
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Basic Dysrhythmia Interpretation Course completed with score of 85% on proctored exam within 90 days of hire
Monitors cardiac rhythm to detect changes and provides updated information regarding cardiac rhythm. Ensures monitors are functioning properly.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040525
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16 - $19.2
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23040525
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 1 - Day