AdventHealth Nurse Practitioner Clinic Cardiovascular Surgery AdventHealth Medical Group Ocala in Ocala, Florida
Nurse Practitioner Clinic Cardiovascular Surgery AdventHealth Medical Group Ocala
Location Address- Ocala, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicates effectively with courtesy when interacting with internal or external patients and customers—in person, electronically, and over the telephone.
- Exhibits respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships within the practice, the hospital, and other departments.
- Demonstrates AdventHealth’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork through daily interactions with patients and their families, and with the medical staff.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients, performing physical examinations, and identifying medical and surgical conditions.
- Obtains, updates, and studies patient medical and surgical histories.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Determines abnormalities by ordering and/or administering appropriate diagnostic tests, such as X-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies.
- Reviews and interprets patient test results.
- Provides pre- and post-operative care and patient education.
What You Will Need:
- Masters Degree, ARNP
- State of Florida ARNP License
- 2 years critical care experience, 1-year Cardiac Testing experience
- Current, valid CPR certification is required (BLS).
Provides medical treatment under the supervision of the physicians for AdventHealth Medical Group. Conducts patient examinations and follow-ups, provides treatment plans, and counsels patients. May, in some cases, prescribe medication. This medical care will be provided within the framework of the hospital’s medical staff department’s policies and procedures. Works with complex surgical patients both pre- and post-operatively. Assists in major surgical procedures and performs minor procedures.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.