AdventHealth Paramedic Full Time Evening Shift Ocala FL in Ocala, Florida
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
- Performs patient care tasks in a safe and competent manner without deviation from the standard of care or hospital policy and procedure.
- Coordinates care with the RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report changes to RN immediately and assist in providing appropriate interventions in a timely manner.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
- Provided appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
- Graduate of an accredited program in paramedic science and with current Florida state certification
- EMT-P, BLS, ACLS, & PALS
Assists with patient care in the emergency department (ED) under the direction of the registered nurse (RN). Can perform emergency care procedures including assisting with Advanced Life Support (ALS) under the direction of the physician. Maintains proper channels of communication and keeps appropriate persons informed regarding patient's condition.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.