AdventHealth Paramedic Full Time Evening Shift Ocala FL in Ocala, Florida
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
- Performs patient care tasks in a safe and competent manner without deviation from the standard of care or hospital policy and procedure.
- Coordinates care with the RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report changes to RN immediately and assist in providing appropriate interventions in a timely manner.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
- Provided appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
- Graduate of an accredited program in paramedic science and with current Florida state certification
- EMT-P, BLS, ACLS, & PALS
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.