Physical Therapist - AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Kindly Attach Updated Resume
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
Affordable cost of living
Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
Family friendly with many parks and recreations
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Exhibits clinical accuracy in performing patient evaluations (re-evaluations) and interprets results within scope of licensure.
· Accurately performs appropriate chart review and data collection.
· Effectively collaborates with medical professionals and other members of interdisciplinary team re: patient history and needs.
· Exhibits accurate knowledge of medically complex diagnoses, laboratory and radiology results, and contraindications/precautions.
· Demonstrates innovation, skill and efficiency in developing and implementing patient treatment programs for a varied caseload including: orthopedic, neurological, pediatric and other patient populations.
What You Will Need:
· FL license, AHA BLS
· Efficiently utilizes computer applications as needed to perform tasks.
· Utilizes proper body mechanics at all times.
· Follows hospital procedures on hand hygiene
The Physical Therapist performs physical therapy intervention to include evaluation and development of plan of care for patients according to accepted standards of practice issued by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) in order to facilitate functional progress and discharge planning of the medically complex patient population and while maintaining departmental expected productivity.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 21034968
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.