AdventHealth Pre-Registration Rep FT Day in Ocala, Florida
Pre-Registration Representative FT Day AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
Full Time 10:30am to 7:00pm
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
You Will Be Responsible For:
- " Promptly reviews/works QPA Ques.
- Obtains and verifies patient demographic and insurance information.
- Reviews and verifies scheduling work sheet to ensure proper instructions are given to patient for arrival.
- Completes Medicare secondary payer form on all Medicare accounts
- Patient estimated amount due discussed/collected prior to arrival.
- Accurately follows the point of service collection process.
- Effectively access all required patient access applications.
- Pre registers accounts five days in advance.
- Promptly reviews and works the insurance Que to assist the department be ahead five days.
- Promptly follows up on accounts when messages were left.
- Communicates with supervisor any concerns related to patient accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Communication skills are a must/plus, incumbent must be able to function effectively under stress.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of office experience in a medical setting is required.
- Familiarity with software packages and navigation techniques.
- Must be able to work under high stress volumes, multi task, detail oriented and works independently.
- Primary responsibility is to pre-register all scheduled accounts prior to patient arrival. Collect patient financial responsibility following the point of service collections policy and procedures in a professional and courteous manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.