All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
The Regional Patient Experience Manager is responsible for directly managing the operations and improvement program of AHS Patient Experience in the West Florida Division, with assignment to a specific campus or multiple campuses. Working with AHS Patient Experience and Campus Leadership, the manager develops and implements strategic best practices in the most effective manner across the region. This role provides senior level consulting and coaching to executives, middle and front line leaders in the best practices for patient experience, requiring solid knowledge of functional best practices and critical thinking related to how to best influence the field in process improvement. Additionally, this position leads or participates in the planning of regional and major system events including conferences and strategic forums. As a leader in implementing improvements in patient experience, this role requires a strong working knowledge of effective reporting and interpretation of survey results, along with an understanding of statistical concepts. This role works with the AHS headquarters to manage the site visit program for assigned campus(es), leveraging Press Ganey Advisor resources to provide appropriate education. This position serves as a change agent for Adventist Health System and requires strong experience in process improvement, along with a proven track record of leading others in the improvement of patient experience.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Working with other campus based managers, manages the patient experience program for the West Florida region, demonstrating strategic planning capabilities and negotiation skills.
· Works closely with executive leaders at assigned campus to ensure that we are most effectively meeting the needs of each facility and regional progress as a whole, while creatively leveraging limited resources.
· Consults with senior leadership at assigned campus(es), and mentors leaders, physicians and staff at all levels in best practices for patient and family experience.
· Collaborates with executives and leaders in the field to create and oversee unit/department level action plans to drive improvement at assigned campus(es).
· Develops strategic recommendations for curriculum necessary to support patient experience improvement initiatives in the field across the continuum of care, including innovative approaches for delivery.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing
· Minimum of five (5) years of healthcare related experience
· 2 years leadership experience
· 5 years of experience as an RN
· Demonstrated history of leading strong improvement results in patient experience
· Master’s degree in healthcare or business related field preferred
· RN License required
· Lean or Six Sigma certification preferred
· Certified Patient Experience Professional preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Patient Experience
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24000212
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $46.24 - $69.357
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 24000212
Job Family: Patient Experience
Shift: 1 - Day