AdventHealth Registered Nurse - Dialysis Full Time Days - Ocala in Ocala, Florida
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
- Full Time/ Days
- Assesses and analyzes the health status of patients in assigned nursing unit in a comprehensive manner.
- Performs and/or assures completed assessments on all patients admitted within the designated time delineated in policy/unit standards.
- Performs on-going assessments and documents according to policy and procedure.
- Plans patient care on assigned unit in collaboration with the patient, family, and health care team.
- Directs, implements and coordinates patient care activities on assigned unit to ensure the delivery of quality care.
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of patient outcomes and documents effectiveness of planned and implemented interventions and strategies in relation to the plan of care within time frames per policy/unit standards. Includes patient and family in the evaluation process.
- Provides appropriate patient assessment and care specific to the needs of the patient populations served (e.g. age groups; patients of size; diagnosis-based).
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities, including Core Measures.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- BSN preferred
- RN: 12 months experience
- Current FL RN License
- To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, and Apheresis as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON. The Registered Nurse will ensure the delivery of safe and effective patient care as defined by Adventist Health Systems and Advent Health standards of nursing care and is consistent with the therapies of other disciplines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.