AdventHealth Registered Nurse Rapid Response Unit Full Time Nights in Ocala, Florida
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
- Adheres to organizational standards for dress and professional appearance.
- Demonstrates collaboration and teamwork in managing patient flow-i.e. promotes timely patient placement by following hospital policy for patient admission, discharge and transfer.
- Participates in peer interviewing and peer review process.
- Communicates changes, new procedures, and processes for the nursing division, service line, and team to staff.
- Participates in monthly staff meeting for assigned unit.
- Provides required documentation for personnel file in a timely manner.
- Utilizes time effectively and accomplishes duties in necessary timeframe with minimal supervision.
- Assists staff in the delivery of patient care: assessment, diagnosis, identification of outcomes, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hospital, division, and unit Standards of Care and Practice by serving as a resource person to nurses and physicians during assigned shift.
- Mentors and coaches team members to successfully manage patient needs.
- Assists staff in effective time utilization.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- BSN preferred
- Critical Care Experience: 3-5 Years
- Current FL RN License
- BLS and NRP
The Rapid Response Nurse-RN utilizes the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) to delegate, coordinate and provide safe, therapeutic nursing care to patients/families. This individual makes independent judgments/decisions and takes action regarding a wide range of routine and complex patient issues, operating under guidelines of the Rapid Response Team Protocols.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.