All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Paid Days Off from Day One
Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Provide initial and ongoing assessment on each patient to include face to face and telephone triage.
· Provide specialized education and schedule referrals as ordered by providers.
· Collect, prepare and complete appropriate test requests for lab specimens and required testing.
· Demonstrates the ability to assess and provide the necessary care to all patients under the direct supervision of the physician/advanced practitioner. Able to manage a number of
· patients at the same time with high energy and organization.
· Collaborates with other health care providers, wound care center Physicians, Program Director. Meets requirements as outlined in the clinical practice guidelines (surveillance reviews)
· Demonstrates proficiency with wound care dressings, edema control and other current proven methodologies.
· Ensures patient needs are met when accompanying patients to exam/procedure room; assisting patients as needed with walking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, preparing for exam, etc.
· Performing screenings per provider guidelines; assisting physicians/nurses when needed as required by specialty.
· Maintain a clean, fully stocked exam and procedure room with 100% compliance regarding cleaning and sterilization.
· Accurately set up instruments and equipment according to department and clinic protocol.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Responsible for the patient care in the Wound care center. This includes, but is not limited to, utilization of skills in organization, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care through the use of hospital and nursing standards.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Completion of Nursing Program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· 3 years preferred
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Active Florida RN License
· Current BLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040719
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $29.47 - $44.21
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23040719
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day