Supply Chain Distribution Tech FT/DAYS AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
Affordable cost of living
Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
Family friendly with many parks and recreations
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Picks up return items following established guidelines. Performs daily par cart inventories, picks orders, confirms orders, and delivers supplies to assigned par areas. Provides feedback on par level adjustments to supply chain and clinical leadership.
· Establishes effective relationships with clinicians in assigned areas to ensure collaboration between clinical departments and supply chain.
· Creates a requisition for non-stock supplies as needed in assigned par areas.
· Ensures par areas are orderly, properly tagged and sufficiently stocked to meet customer needs.
· Properly disburses all materials to various locations in the facility as assigned in a timely manner following any established route and schedule. Special attention is given to refrigerated supplies and overnight packages.
· Maintains warehouse and other assigned areas in clean, safe and organized manner.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· HS Diploma or GED or 1-year work experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· 6 months in supply chain
· 6 months in customer service setting
· Peoplesoft experience
This position will have responsibility for the supply replenishment process of par locations; this includes straightening, counting, picking, and stocking supplies for specific areas then completing any paperwork or computer software tasks needed to account for inventory movement. The role serves as a representative of supply chain to clinicians in their assigned areas; as such, this role must be attentive to providing excellent customer service which includes working collaboratives with customers to facilitate and manage supply replenishment process and managing par level changes as needed. The Supply Chain Distribution Tech may also be responsible for assisting in picking and delivering supplies to departments upon request, picking up items for return and general upkeep of the inventory storeroom.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Supply Chain/Purchasing
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 21043582
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.