All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days -9am to 5:30pm-call requirement
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
This position performs as a member of the Operating Room Team by maintaining a clean and safe environment for the patient in the Operating Room while utilizing critical thinking skills to anticipate the needs of the case or the next patient in the room. Provides care to the patient under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Performs patient transfers safely from the OR table to stretcher or stretcher to table.
Follows Patient Identification Policy by validating correct patient, date of birth and scheduled surgery
Responds to intercom calls in a timely manner (<5min)
Cleans all Operating Rooms at the beginning of the day and in between cases according the AORN (Association for Operating Room Nurses) recommendations.
Removes bio hazardous materials in a safe and efficient manner
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High School Diploma
Must be able to read and write English Language
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23031237
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1500 SW 1ST AVE
Pay Range: $15 - $18
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23031237
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 1 - Day