AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse AdventHealth Centra Care Trinity in Odessa, Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Full time, Rotating schedule, two days on, two days off (Monday-Friday 8am-8pm), alternate weekends (required to work every other weekend, hours are 8am-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays), and some holidays
- Performs collection and processes blood work according to Florida Hospital and Centra Care protocols
- Able to facilitate triage and transport of injured workers to closest Centra Care facility
- Knowledge of EMR system of record keeping for employee medical records. Performs daily EMR report checks for accurate data entry, scanning and charges.
- Performs proper and legible documentation for orders, procedures and assessments in accordance with department policy, from check in to check out.
- Able to facilitate processing employees from new hire to annual compliance. Able to accurately take height, weight, blood pressure, vision and color screening. Performs diagnostic testing according to OSHA testing guidelines and Florida Hospital policy.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program
- Current Florida license as an LPN
- CPR Certification
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the Employee Clinic works closely with the Employee Clinic Manager as well as with Centra Care Business Health Services teams, the Centra Care Medical Director and other clinical and non-clinical staff members of both AdventHealth and Centra Care, to provide exceptional medical care to our clients. The LPN performs a variety of occupational health services which include new hire physical assessments, immunizations, TST, blood draws, blood/body fluid exposure surveillance, medical illness/injury triage, basic first aid, mask fit testing, drug screens. Is responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly, and safe environment for employees and co-workers. Follows all AdventHealth and Centra Care infection control policies and procedures. Is essential in maintaining organization and facilitating employee flow. Actively participates in a wide variety of quality assurance processes. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.