AdventHealth Assistant Nurse Manager Surgery Full Time Days in Orange City, Florida
Surgical Assistant Nurse Manager AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- $10,000 Sign on and $3,000 Relo
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Monitors performance of the staff and reports findings to the nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate. Uses independent judgment to make recommendations to supervisor/manager regarding:
- Actively participates in the interview process / application selection.
- The reassignment of employees for the betterment of patient care delivery.
- Coaching or other discipline (after consultation with HR and/or NM) for work Infractions, performance deficiencies and conduct violations by exercising supervisory authority.
- Periodic evaluations of supervised employees.
- The assignment of employees to particular duties or activities or to authorize and assign overtime to employees where appropriate.
- The adjustment/resolution of complaints, concerns, and problems of supervised employees regarding work assignments, hours of work overtime scheduling, and other work-related matters.
- Leads the employees in a manner which develops the employee to their optimal level of performance.
What You Will Need:
- Associate or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school required.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required.
- Required Certifications per Department:.
The ANM is a registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager in overall operations of their assigned unit. Is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The ANM assures quality of care is delivered to our patients and accepts a patient workload when needed. Is supportive of change activities on their unit and works to assure implementation of change that may occur. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.