AdventHealth Assistant Nurse Manager Surgical Services $10k Sign On and $3k Relo in Orange City, Florida
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Lead the Employees Has a working knowledge of performance expectations for all employees on the unit.
- Monitors performance of the staff and reports findings to the nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate. Uses independent judgment to make recommendations to supervisor/manager regarding:
- Actively participates in the interview process / application selection.
- The reassignment of employees for the betterment of patient care delivery.
- Coaching or other discipline (after consultation with HR and/or NM) for work Infractions, performance deficiencies and conduct violations by exercising supervisory authority.
- Periodic evaluations of supervised employees.
- The assignment of employees to particular duties or activities or to authorize and assign overtime to employees where appropriate.
- The adjustment/resolution of complaints, concerns, and problems of supervised employees regarding work assignments, hours of work overtime scheduling, and other work-related matters.
- Associate or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school required.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required.
- Required Certifications per Department:
The ANM is a registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager in overall operations of their assigned unit. Is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The ANM assures quality of care is delivered to our patients and accepts a patient workload when needed. Is supportive of change activities on their unit and works to assure implementation of change that may occur. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.