All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
15k sign on bonus 3k relocation
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Fish Memorial
11055 Saxon Blvd, Orange City, 32763
The role you’ll contribute:
The Cardiovascular Invasive Laboratory Specialist III (CILS III) performs a wide range of technical skills, which are utilized during a variety of Interventional Cardiovascular, Non-ablation Electrophysiology or Interventional Radiology procedures to provide an efficient, comfortable, and safe examination of all patients. The CILS III is proficient in all aspects of angiography, preparation, assessment, documentation and monitoring consistent with the policies, procedures and processes of the Cardiovascular Services department and Hospital Administration. Adheres to the guidelines and standards of professional practice associations. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Follows CDC isolation guidelines, appropriately uses PPE, and performs hand hygiene according to accepted standards of care. Identifies and prepares patient using aseptic technique as dictated by procedure ordered. Exhibits awareness of hazards which may endanger patients. Ensures adherence to regulatory standards and enforces safety regulations. Annually meets all required department specific competencies
• Verifies orders and facilitates implementation, communicating with physician as needed. Performs treatments and administers medications according to policy and training. Functions appropriately in clinical emergencies. Evaluates effectiveness of interventions and medications. Performs within the bounds of the applicable scope of practice for Cardiovascular Invasive Lab Technologists. Facilitates timely patient throughput
• Produce an accurately written, promptly completed medical record for each patient based on the scope and complexity of the intervention procedure and patient clinical conditions. Maintains authenticity and security of the record, and follows prescribed process for amending documents
• Performs effectively in all three procedural roles (circulate, monitor, scrub) required in a therapeutic cardiac laboratory team based on the Society of Invasive Cardiovascular Professionals Scope of Practice. Takes call as rotated/assigned and responds (in hospital) per policy.
• Proficiently performs coronary diagnostic and interventional procedures, non-ablation electrophysiology interventional procedures, and peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures.
• Learns and upgrades skills. Utilizes knowledge base to assist with orientation, training, and education of new personnel. Provides training for procedures within their competency.
• May perform waived and/or non-waived Point of Care Testing. If performing non-waived Point of Care Testing, as defined by the state and the facility, must have approved competency and documented proof (copy of either diploma or transcript, at the highest level of academic achievement) at the time of the facility non-waived Point of Care training
• Participates in quality and performance improvement activities with the goal to improve patient outcomes. Accurately documents and monitors activities as needed. Participates in unit/service line budgeting processes to ensure a cost-effective, quality-focused environment. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department
• Performs other duties as assigned
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Associate OR Bachelor’s degree in Cardiovascular Technology, Emergency Medical Services, Nursing, Radiologic Technology or Respiratory Therapy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Cardiovascular Lab experience
• Interventional Radiology Lab experience
• Peripheral Lab experience
• Electrophysiology Lab experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Must possess and maintain one of the following:
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Radiologic Technologist [R.T.(R)]
• Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
• Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
• Registered Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23037277
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.33 - $45.495
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 23037277
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day