AdventHealth Charge Nurse Operating Room Weekends Only in Orange City, Florida
Charge OR RN AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Blvd 1st Floor, Orange City, FL 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach.
PT Weekends, Saturday and Sunday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates competence to perform the duties of a Registered Nurse in their assigned unit. Provides nursing care using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Assists with the clinical needs and general supervision of the professional nursing staff and unlicensed nursing staff for the performance of competent, compassionate and cost- effective patient care outcomes in the assigned shift.
- Demonstrates the ability to make appropriate patient care assignments for the nursing staff, assign admission patients and transfers patients accordingly throughout the work shift, assess for and evaluate the upcoming shifts staffing needs. Maintain open communication at all times to Bed Placement Coordinator &/or Nursing Supervisor in assisting with guidelines for hospital through put standards.
What You Will Need:
- Is a graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in the assigned nursing unit.
- Current registration with the Florida Board of Examiners.
- Must maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
Performs the following duties of a Clinical Leader in the assigned Nursing Services Department: Assists with the general clinical supervision, assigns admissions, and transfers received on the shift, monitors and evaluates the staffing needs of the assigned shift and the following shift. Perform the duties of a Registered Nurse in the delivery of safe, therapeutic and cost effective nursing care on the assigned unit. Uses the standard nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation for the following age specific patient population: geriatrics, adult, and adolescent.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.