AdventHealth Home Health - Social Worker - Offiste - PRN - Days in Orange City, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of Palm Coast
- Per Diem - Days
- Uses the social work process to address the physical, emotional, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of the patients and families appropriate to the age of the populations served; adolescent, adult, geriatric.
- Reviews social and emotional factors affecting medical treatment. Communicates with physician or Clinical Coordinator for direction and clarification when concerns are noted to promote effective treatment outcomes.
- Conducts a systematic assessment of the physical, psychosocial, and functional aspects of the patient and family and develops an individualized plan to attain specific goals and outcomes.
- Identifies resources and community agencies to assist the patient to the most appropriate level of care; provides short term crisis intervention and individual or family counseling when indicated.
- Implements plan of care and evaluates efficacy, initiating changes when needed. Keeps physician informed regarding the plan and updates to the plan
- Graduate of an accredited school of social work with a Master’s degree in Social Work.
- One (1) year of experience in social services
- Basic Life Support certification
- Valid Florida driver’s license, safe driving record and reliable transportation
Provides initial psychosocial evaluations, ongoing psychosocial counseling, direct casework services, and community education, outreach, and referral to community resources to assist in maintaining the patient in the home environment. Collaborates with the home health team to assess and identify additional resources needed so that optimal function and rehabilitation goals can be met.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.