AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse Pediatrics FT Days in Orange City, Florida
Licensed Practical Nurse Pediatrics FT Days - AdventHealth Medical Group
Location: 2505 Junior St, Orange City, FL 32763
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Fulltime Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Rooming patients including vital signs, reason for visit, patient history, allergies, and completes appropriate documentation following nursing protocols.
- Regularly auditing ordered tests to ensure results are received and followed up on in a timely manner to ensure quality health care.
- Monitoring appropriate level of nursing supplies and proper functioning and maintenance of instruments and equipment and reporting needs to the Manager.
- Covering triage calls and ensures calls are answered timely and documented appropriately. Calls in prescriptions when needed.
- Administers IV’s and accepts physician orders by phone and verbally.
What You Will Need:
Graduate of Licensed Practical Nursing schoolCurrent active LPN license in the state of FloridaBasic Life Support (BLS) certification1 year medical office experience preferredMust be willing to float to other AHMG practices, within reason, when patient load, vacation schedules etc. make it necessary.Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements.
The Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse provides clinical and clerical services, including rooming patients, assisting with exams and procedures, performing waived lab tests, starting IV’s, taking verbal orders and administering medications.Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.