All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763
The role you’ll contribute:
The Cardiopulmonary Manager will deliver safe and effective care, which is consistent with the standards of care for this discipline and in accordance with Florida Statues 468. The Cardiopulmonary Manager must be knowledgeable in the treatment of respiratory and cardiovascular disorders for inpatients and outpatients under the direction of the Director and the Medical Director. This position requires knowledge of both departmental and hospital policies and procedures relating to the field of Cardiopulmonary science. This position functions independently within the critical care areas of the hospital. The Cardiopulmonary Manager will be required to assume relief responsibilities in the absence of the Director.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Function in accordance with specific policies and procedures within the scope of services for all patient populations unless specified otherwise; infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric for the Cardiopulmonary Department and upon the order of the medical staff.
· Plans, organizes and coordinates the Cardiopulmonary Department efficiently and effectively as measured by budgetary, productivity, and performance improvement targets.
· Prepares, analyzes, reviews and monitors personnel, operational, and capital budget for the Cardiopulmonary Department in conjunction with the Director.
· Participates in the hiring process for respective departments. Completes performance evaluations timely and is involved in employee counseling, coaching and termination per policy. Provides orientation for new employees and ensures compliance with department policy and procedure. Maintains high levels of employee engagement and job performance by providing recognition and opportunities for learning
· Ensures high quality service in compliance with all federal, state and local accrediting bodies
· Rules, regulations, statutes, Corporate Compliance and standards including JCAHO, measured through quality control, performance improvement and customer satisfaction survey results.
· Conducts staff meetings with department employees on a routine basis to review progress, discuss problems, and any changes in policy and procedures .Acts as a communication liaison for the department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Minimum Associates Degree.
· Requires six year’s hospital experience, and lead/supervisory experience for at least one year.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Registered Nurse by the National Council Licensure Examination or
· Registered Cardiac Sonographer by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography or
· Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24000482
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $39.57 - $59.36
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 24000482
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day