AdventHealth Operating Room Registered Nurse FT Days $10k Sign On and $3k Relo to Florida in Orange City, Florida
- $10,000 Sign On and $3,000 Relocation
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Maintains liaison with Registration, Laboratory, Pre-op Holding, Volunteer Desk, Ambulatory Services, Endoscopy, PACU and Anesthesia Department for safe patient care.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure, able to assist the physician within the role of circulating nurse in the procedure room, knowledgeable of equipment and supplies for OR procedures.
- Clean procedure rooms, redress table and stock work area with supplies while checking for outdates and inform manager/charge nurse of supplies needed when par level decreases and report equipment issues promptly. Makes written changes to the preference cards as needed and submits them for electronic update.
- Actively participates in department Performance Improvement Plan, Staff Meetings, monthly assigned duties and orients new nurses to the unit.
- Participates in scheduling weekend add-on patients while adhering to the guidelines.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing , current registered nursing license with the Florida State Board of Examiners
- Maintain active licensure of Registered Nurse-State of Florida
- Maintain active BLS
- Maintain active ACLS
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.