All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Sign-on Bonus of up to $12,500
· Relocation Bonus starting at $3,000
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days – 3 12-hour shifts/week 7am-7pm
Location: AdventHealth Fish Memorial – 1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange City, FL 32763
The community you’ll be caring for: OR Circulator
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. OR registered nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and re-evaluating the needs, treatment and care of the age appropriate patient within the OR suite. The nurse adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations applicable to local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains liaison with Registration, Laboratory, Pre-op Holding, Volunteer Desk, Ambulatory Services, Endoscopy, PACU and Anesthesia Department for safe patient care.
· Prepares the patient for the procedure, able to assist the physician within the role of circulating nurse in the procedure room, knowledgeable of equipment and supplies for OR procedures.
· Clean procedure rooms, redress table and stock work area with supplies while checking for outdates and inform manager/charge nurse of supplies needed when par level decreases and report equipment issues promptly. Makes written changes to the preference cards as needed and submits them for electronic update.
· Actively participates in department Performance Improvement Plan, Staff Meetings, monthly assigned duties and orients new nurses to the unit.
What You Will Need:
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, current registered nursing license with the Florida State Board of Examiners.
· Maintain active licensure of Registered Nurse-State of Florida
· Maintain active BLS
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038013
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.94 - $44.2
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 23038013
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day