AdventHealth OR Educator PRN Days in Orange City, Florida
OR Educator PRN Days AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth and advancement potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for providing continuing education programming for perioperative services.
- Provides a comprehensive orientation program for all new members of perioperative services.
- Conducts in-service programs as required.
- Documents education and training activities.
- Actively pursues new developments in education and training methodology and participates in activities that contribute to professional growth and development.
- Collaborates with administrative and clinical personnel in identifying the learning needs of individuals and groups.
What You Will Need:
- RN from an accredited program of nursing
- Requires five years of clinical experience and/or five years of progressively responsible nursing experience relative to the Surgical Services including the Operating Room.
- Current FL RN license required
- CNOR required within 1 year of start date
- BLS and ACLS required
Under the direction of the Manager Surgical Services, the perioperative nurse educator has responsibility for the effective implementation of staff orientation and education in all areas of Surgical Services. Assists the Director/Manager in development, implementation, and evaluation of ongoing service programs which assure quality nursing, and patient care programs consistent with the hospital mission. Utilizes his/her knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective nursing care. Knows the laws and their legal interpretation which influences the practice of nursing. Assists in any other tasks as directed by the specialty coordinator/charge nurse/manager or Director.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.