AdventHealth Radiologic Technologist PRN in Orange City, Florida
Radiology Technologist PRN
AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard, Orange City, FL 32763
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Fish Memorial Hospital:
- Work for an organization whose mission is to "Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of lifestyle with a lost cost of living
- No state income tax
You will be responsible for:
- Performs Radiographic imaging procedures. Cross train into other modalities as needed.
- Processes radiographs, with correct patient demographic and examination information.
- Positions, moves, and assists patients as needed to properly and safely complete Radiographs, to assist others to and from, as well as within the department or to assist patient movement.
What you will need:
- Must be a graduate of an A.R.R.T. approved Radiographic program
- Current A.R.R.T. registration and Florida General Radiographer License
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association
Performs radiographic imaging procedures. Positions, moves, and transports patients. Performs clerical duties. Assists Radiologist in performance of special imaging procedures. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Florida Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.