All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Competitive hourly pay
· Career Development
· Whole care of employees and families
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN (Per Request Needed)
Shift: Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: 1055 Saxon Blvd, Orange City, FL 32763
The role you’ll contribute: Performs Radiographic imaging procedures. Positions, moves, and assists patients. Performs clerical duties. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs all exams using established protocols. Uses facility policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates patient concerning exam. Properly screens patients for any contrast allergies.
· Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors, monitors, and medical equipment. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients of all ages, adapting protocols as necessary.
· Properly screens patients of childbearing age and operates all imaging equipment in a safe manner minimizing radiation exposure to patients, families, and co-workers. Practices infection control standards and utilizes approved personal protective equipment (PPE) and disinfectant agents. Maintains properly stocked, organized and clean room.
· Positions patient and equipment and selects technical factors to produce radiographic images meeting Radiologist’s standards, in a safe, timely manner.
· Performs clerical duties, including answering telephones, completing patient record, filing and scheduling.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School education or equivalent and graduate from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) certification license in Radiography
· State Certified Radiologic Technologist License
· Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English.
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003009
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $32.921 - $32.921
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 24003009
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day