All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Flexible Schedule
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift, flexible days, minimum of 2 per week, up to 5 with staff relief needs.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Fish Memorial: 1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange, City, FL 32763
The role you’ll contribute: The Registered Dietitian utilizes the nutrition care process to screen, assess, diagnose, offer nutrition intervention, and monitor the nutrition status and progress of patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assessment- Completes nutrition focused physical assessments, takes measurements, reviews medical records, collects data via interviews, utilizes validated tools, evaluates anthropometric status, and calculates estimated comparative standards.
· Diagnosis- Evaluates assessment data to identify nutrition risks, nutrition problems, criteria consistent with malnutrition, knowledge deficits, and/or high-risk health behaviors.
· Intervention- Offers nutrition recommendations, orders, education/counselling, and/or referral to other services.
· Education and Counselling- Provides counseling and education that reflects appropriate health literacy and cultural sensitivity to patients with disease processes that require nutritional management. Uses evidenced based theories and concepts to include transtheoretical model and motivational interviewing.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
Bachelor’s Degree in nutrition or nutrition related field and experience listed for levels below.
Current active Florida registered dietitian status with Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR)
Bachelor's degree in nutrition or nutrition related field and 3-year clinical experience
OR Graduate degree in nutrition or nutrition related field and 1-year clinical experience
Bachelor's degree in nutrition or nutrition related field and 10-year clinical experience
OR Graduate degree in nutrition or nutrition related field and 8-year clinical experience
OR Post-Graduate degree in nutrition or nutrition related field and 4-year clinical experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038092
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $25.401 - $38.101
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 23038092
Job Family: Nutritional Services
Shift: 1 - Day