AdventHealth RN Surgical ORNIP Full Time Days in Orange City, Florida
Surgical ORNIP RN AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Utilizes his/her knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective nursing care.
- Carries out those activities delegated by the physician which concern medications, treatment, and diagnostic measures of patient.
- Receives and accompanies the Perioperative and Pre Procedural patient to the Operating Suite
- Uses time, effort and material economically.
- Maintains thorough and complete record of each patients perioperative procedure according to established standard of care.
- Cares for specimens properly and handles their disposition according to hospital/lab policy.
- Knows the laws and their legal interpretation which influences the practice of nursing.
What You Will Need:
- Completion of internal Operating Room Nursing Internship Program (ORNIP) Perioperative Nursing
- Current registered nurse license with the Florida State Board of Examiners.
- Current BLS.
- ACLS required within one year.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. OR registered nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and re-evaluating the needs, treatment and care of the age appropriate patient within the OR suite. The nurse adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations applicable to local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.