All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Advancement
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: Full Time
· Shift : Day
· The community you will be caring for: AdventHealth Fish Memorial: 1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange City, FL 32763
The role you will contribute:
The Senior Cytotechnologist is responsible anatomical pathology procedures as licensed and performs complex clinical diagnostic studies and evaluations for cellular material. Work customarily involves procedures, which require a high degree of theoretical and practical knowledge, and expertise in licensed area(s)
The value you will bring to the team:
· Performs analytical activities related to:
o1) Microscopic evaluation and reporting of negative gynecological thin layer slide preparations and
o2) Microscopic evaluation and formulation of an opinion for the pathologist of abnormal gynecological thin layer, non-gynecological, and fine needle aspiration slide preparations. Correlate current cases with previous cytologic specimens where indicated.
· Performs assigned pre-and post-analytical activities related to tests assigned, including specimen collection and processing, quality control, equipment maintenance, inventory control, quality assurance, and proficiency testing procedures.
· Performs and results molecular testing and/or ancillary testing from the specimen vials and correlates with morphologic findings.
· May assist in collection of data for research or publication of papers. Ability to read and evaluate published professional literature.
The expertise and experiences you will need to succeed:
· Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent
· Three years of technical experience
· Successful completion of a 12-month Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) accredited Cytotechnology program
· Licensed in Cytotechnologist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005659
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $34.14 - $51.205
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 24005659
Job Family: Laboratory
Shift: 1 - Day