All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
· Reimbursement for the NCLEX*
· Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT/PT/PRN opportunities available
Shift: Day/Night opportunities available
Location: 1055 SAXON BLVD, Orange City, 32763
The role you’ll contribute:
The Nurse Technician performs duties in compliance with the role and responsibilities specific to the competencies learned in Nursing School and under the direct observation of a licensed nurse (RN/LPN). Primary function is to assist with the basic care needs of the patient as well as to perform as assigned clinical skills which may include but are not limited to: basic care routines and procedures, vital signs, and blood glucose check skills. Proactively functions as a team member in the delivery of safe, competent, therapeutic and cost-effective patient care. Will assist in the care of the following patient populations, geriatrics, adult, adolescent and pediatric patients. Adheres to the essential practices for excellence in hand hygiene. Responsible to adhere to the Corporate Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state and federal agencies and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective care routine and activities of daily living (ADL’s). Assists patients with their activities of daily living including but not limited to basic hygiene, skin care, nutritional and dietary needs, elimination needs, physical activity needs and all comfort measures. Maintains respect and privacy at all times.
· Performs the basic general patient care routines and tasks in a safe, competent, therapeutic and cost-effective manner. These may include:
· Obtain and document vital signs per unit standards. Report abnormal finding to the licensed nurse in a prompt manner.
· Collects lab specimens as directed, per hospital standards
· Collects, reports and accurately documents intake and output information for assigned patient areas
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma or (GED) equivalent is required
· Must be currently enrolled in a school of nursing program or has completed a nursing program within one (1) year and has not obtained their license for Registered Nurse.
· Basic Life Support Card
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23046770
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16.36 - $19.63
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 23046770
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day