Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time - Diagnose Med Sonography
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
The role you’ll contribute:
Distance Education Instructors are employed by the University to teach certain distance learning courses (Internet, asynchronous, synchronous, and video-based) under the direction of the course coordinator. Distance Education Adjuncts lead in the instruction of small groups of students organized around synchronous chat groups. This position is responsible for leading chats and threaded discussions and grading all academic work for their section. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· In collaboration with the course coordinator, maintain the integrity of the curriculum
· Facilitate the course content in accordance with the stated objectives
· Maintain high standards of excellence in online facilitation, serve as a role model for students in professional interactions
· Facilitate individual and group learning goals
· Moderate small group online synchronous chat sessions, actively interact in online small group discussion forums
· Demonstrate competency of theoretical knowledge in area(s) of expertise
· Assess, evaluate, and monitor student progress, provide timely feedback to students
· Record and maintain accurate class records, provide the course coordinator with on-going data related to student performance
· Participate in course content meetings
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Degree at or above the degree level of the course being taught, from a regionally accredited academic institution
· A minimum of 18 graduate-level semester hours of credit in the discipline(s) being taught.
· Meet the standards set by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Doctorate degree from a regionally accredited academic institution
· At least two years of distance (online) teaching experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· ARRT(R) for any radiography specific course
· ARDMS for any sonography specific course
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth University
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23047350
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Florida
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $1.00 - $999.999
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23047350
Job Family: Education
Shift: 1 - Day