AdventHealth AdventHealth Medical Group Cardiology at Orlando, APRN or PA in Orlando, Florida
AdventHealth Medical Group Cardiology at Orlando, APRN or PA
Full Time Opportunity Serving AdventHealth Orlando
- performing physical examinations, monitors cardiology & Interventional cardiology patients in the hospital and clinic setting
- New patient visits, pre and post procedure care, follow up and patient education
- Ordering and interpreting appropriate diagnostic tests, x-rays, labs, etc.
- Monitoring patient's course of treatment and makes appropriate referrals as needed
- collaboration with physician and staff to provide quality care
- Working with patients with CHF, chest pain, uncontrolled hypertension, palpitations, cardiogenic syncope, valve disease, cardiomyopathy, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, ventricular arrhythmias, etc.
- Flexibility to cover Orange, Osceola, Polk and Seminole Campuses
- Both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Schedule is Mon-Fri, some weekend call responsibility and overnight home call
- Serves multiple CFD-S campuses
Required Education and Experience:
- Masters degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant Studies
- Must have 4-6 years of experience as an APRN or PA in Cardiology
- Critical Care experience as an APRN or PA a plus
- outpatient cardiology experience preferred
Licensure, Certification and Registration:
- Current, valid Florida APRN or PA license
- ANCC, AANP or NCCPA (or equivalent) certification is required
- Current BLS and ACLS
AdventHealth Orlando is an internationally renowned hospital that specializes in life-saving medical treatments, preventative care and pioneering research. Our healing network includes 30 hospitals and more than 100 extended service locations across the state of Florida. Everything we do is designed to fulfill our ultimate goal — to help people live a healthier, fuller life in mind, body and spirit.
AdventHealth Orlando is our 1,364 bed tertiary facility with close to 160 ICU beds. It is at the center of nine other hospitals around the greater Orlando area, which total approximately 3,000 beds. AdventHealth operates many hospitals across nine different states; 30 of which are in Florida. Our mission has remained the same and is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Since 1908, AdventHealth Orlando has cared for the Central Florida community as well as patients from around the world. AdventHealth Orlando is an acute-care, tertiary hospital caring for approximately 300,000 patients a year. As the primary campus for more than 1,000 physicians, AdventHealth Orlando is home to nationally recognized Centers of Excellence for Cancer, Cardiology, Children, Diabetes, Neuroscience, Orthopaedics, and Abdominal and Cardiothoracic Transplant. AdventHealth Orlando continues to meet the growing needs of our community with the addition of the Ginsburg Tower, a $255 million 15-story facility that is home to the AdventHealth Cardiovascular Institute and a football-field-sized emergency department that can accommodate the treatment of more patients in less time.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
- Hospital Website (https://www.adventhealth.com/hospital/adventhealth-orlando)
- AdventHealth Graduate Medical Education
- Orange County Parks and Recreation (https://www.orangecountyfl.net/cultureparks.aspx)
- Seminole County Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Florida (https://www.orangecountyfl.net/)
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.