AdventHealth Medical Group is associated with the largest Protestant not-for-profit healthcare system in the world, AdventHealth and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. AHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at AdventHealth’s eleven campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, AdventHealth for Children, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park, Waterman, Winter Garden, and AdventHealth for Women
AHMG OBGYN at Orlando
Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, WHNP
Full Time Position
AdventHealth Medical Group in Orlando is looking for a dynamic APRN to join our growing team. If you are passionate about providing the highest-quality care in a collaborative environment where patients, staff and colleagues value and respect your expertise and ideas, we would love to speak with you! Ideal candidate should expect:
• Highly collaborative work environment!
• Mentoring and practice onboarding- we’re invested in your success.
• Clinical and nursing team appreciative of midwifery care and Advanced Practice Providers
• To see patients in the office including both maternity and gynecology care
• Schedule that incorporates work/life balance
• Competitive compensation-guaranteed salary plus bonus
• Increasing compensation based on years of experience.
• AdventHealth owned practice with support structure including operations management, billing, coding, and HR. Same EMR in hospital and clinic.
• Health/Vision/Dental, Occurrence based malpractice, Retirement, CME allowance, License and Membership Fees, Relocation expenses.
• No state income tax
Ideal candidate should have:
• 2+ years’ experience as an advanced practice provider in a general OBGYN practice
• A vision to care for patients using evidence-based medicine with a focus on patient safety and patient satisfaction.
• Ability to perform (or desire to learn) office procedures such as IUD insertion and removal, endometrial biopsy, contraceptive implant insertion and removal, and first-trimester vaginal ultrasound. Training available
Education, Licensure, and Certification Required:
• Master’s degree in Nurse Practitioner
• WHNP Certified
• Minimum three years of experience as RN including Labor and Delivery in a high-risk center preferred
• Current BLS and ACLS
• DEA Licensure (Preferred but not required)
AdventHealth for Women (https://www.adventhealthforwomen.com/) , a part of AdventHealth Orlando, formerly Florida Hospital for Women boasts a new 12-story, 332 bed tower which houses some of the area’s most advanced women’s services. This brand-new facility includes 13 operating rooms with robotic capabilities. The AdventHealth for Women health network includes a host of extended care facilities supported by all our central Florida trusted hospitals.
AdventHealth is conveniently close to many gorgeous homes, downtown urban living, shopping, and great schools. As one of the most visited American cities, Orlando has world-class attractions including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and easy access to both coasts for numerous world renown beaches. Orlando is home to major league soccer (Orlando City Lions), NBA basketball (Orlando Magic) as well as University of Central Florida sports. The city also has many public and private universities and colleges. The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts hosts variety of musical and theatrical performances throughout the year.
Hospital Website (https://www.adventhealthforwomen.com/?listfilters=f%255b0%255d%3dfacility_type%253a121)
Orange County Parks and Recreation
Seminole County Parks and Recreation (http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/departments-services/leisure-services/)
Orange County Florida
Osceola County Florida (https://www.osceola.org/)
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Florida
Req ID: ORL-A042-WOM-OB-New
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: ORL-A042-WOM-OB-New
Job Family: Physician Services