AdventHealth Bilingual Call Center Representative Gastroenterology Hepatology Orlando FT Days in Orlando, Florida
Call Center Representative AdventHealth Medical Group
Location Address: 2415 N Orange Ave, Ste 200, Orlando, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Mon-Thurs: 7:45a-5:00p, Fri: 7:45a-1:30p
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicates in a cordial, professional manner with patients via phone.
- Transfers incoming callers to appropriate department / location when necessary.
- New patient registration (inputting demographic information, insurance information, etc.).
- Assists patient via scheduling to obtain appointment as a first time patient and handles reschedule lists
- Updates computer referring physician data base.
- Works with online scheduling system and EHR.
- Verifies patient data and insurance to ensure it is updated for accurate billings.
- Handles patient concerns or refers to administration appropriately.
- Fills patient cancellation slots efficiently in keeping schedules booked for the practitioners.
- Maintains updated documentation of identified action work lists needed for daily operations.
What You Will Need:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent – required
- Previous customer service experience – required
- Bilingual – required
- Knowledge of EHR – preferred
- Medical office or medical call center setting experience – preferred
- Proficient with computer programs: Email, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management, staff and outside vendors and patients.
- Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail and ability and willingness to multi task.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Schedule patients with physicians via incoming and outbound calls with a focus on customer service. Provides operational support in delivery of patient care in a call setting environment. Responsible for answering phones in a timely and professional manner, scheduling appointments, obtain and input insurance information.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.