All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time - Biomedical Imaging
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
• Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
• We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
• Career growth and advancement potential
• Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
• AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
• We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Imaging Engineer III installs, inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of complex and intricate medical imaging equipment in a specialty area. These include, but are not limited to, MRI, CT, Cath- Labs, Radiation Oncology, and all other areas of medical imaging modalities. This position is required to be familiar with all classes of clinical equipment and may perform maintenance on equipment outside the specialty area. The Imaging Engineer III serves as an advisor to medical and clinical staff in the specification, acquisition, safe use, and proper operation of specialty equipment and to other AdventHealth personnel on technical matters concerning specialty equipment. The position ensures regulatory compliance, assists in inventory management, and contributes to department improvement and development by mentoring other associates. The individual demonstrates adherence to the AdventHealth core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork in all professional interactions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, and operation verification procedures (OVP) on complex medical imaging equipment.
• Repair, install, and calibrate complex medical imaging equipment and systems.
• Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns.
• Work with, direct, and document the activities of subcontractors, vendors, and outside service technicians to ensure proper service delivery.
• Maintain Clinical Engineering expertise through ongoing training and education.
• Lead Service Operations Special Projects as assigned and contribute to the development of others through mentoring and sharing expertise.
• On-Call rotation and flexible work time may be required.
Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, naming conventions and service history.
• Adhere to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable policies and procedures
• Ensure all service and documentation is complete, timely, and accurate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training required
· Five (5) years’ experience in the repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of medical imaging equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED :
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED :
· Active CBET Certification
· Working familiarity with all current accreditation standards such as TJC, DNV, and others.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Bio Medical
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033607
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 601 EAST ROLLINS STREET
Pay Range: $26.96 - $40.44
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23033607
Job Family: Bio Medical
Shift: 1 - Day