All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
The community you’ll be caring for:
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
Career growth and advancement potential
Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Nurse Analyst is a registered professional nurse whose primary responsibilities include: leading and improving nursing clinical processes based on evidence based practices, formulating plans based on assessing the “best practice” at top tier of pediatric/adult institutions. Works with the nurses to determine best practices and implement a plan for change. Develops benchmarks and monitors for performance. Compiles and maintains data related to predetermined performance metrics. Whenever possible, benchmarks data with other hospitals. Collaborates closely with leadership to ensure work processes are aligned to NCQF, NQF(adult) and regulatory accreditation agencies. Utilizes the hospital performance improvement process (assess, plan, implement, and evaluate) to achieve goals. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Based on EBP, leads clinical process improvement teams.
· Provides assessment of targeted pediatric or adult nursing processes and develops and leads work teams to reengineer work processes. Develops monitoring tools to evaluate the effectiveness of change. May enter patient rooms to complete patient safety and physical environment rounding.
· Works collaboratively with Nursing leadership to improve patient care.
· Prepares and maintains clinical close data or ICU Governance data and prepares information for Pediatric PPC or ICU Governance.
· Researches clinical data to prepare for future compliance regulations according to State and National Standards. Participate in EBP, NACHRI, regulatory/accreditation and other hospital-based forums.
· Oversee grass roots projects developed by the nursing units; provide clinical oversight to the projects.
· Compiles and maintains data repositories.
· Maintains and re-evaluates scorecards and dashboards weekly, monthly, and annually.
· Researches and maintains validity to any and all reportable data.
· Maintains open communication with all interdisciplinary departments.
· Functions as a resource for event/incidents regarding patient admissions, transfers, transports, and discharges.
· Maintains professional competency by participating in continuing education and appropriate learning experiences, both internal and external. Utilize in-house administration and specialists as resources. Attends pertinent conferences and seminars regarding clinical nursing business or nurse management.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
Pediatric/Adult nurse skills that take into account the developmental needs of the patient.
Extremely knowledgeable in “patient and family centered care” concepts.
Ability to lead work teams through process improvement activities
Personal qualities such as kindness, understanding, integrity, respect, sense of humor, discretion and confidentiality
Advanced computer skills in Excel and PowerPoint applications (pivot tables, basic statistical analysis)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED :
Basic statistical analysis
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
Progressive nursing leadership experience
Graduate of School of Nursing
Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a nurse (pediatric nurse required for 6072; ICU/equivalent nursing experience required for 0831)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED :
Baccalaureate and/or Master’s Degree in nursing
Pediatric or Adult nurse experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Clinical/Medical Informatics
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039372
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.19 - $48.28
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23039372
Job Family: Clinical/Medical Informatics
Shift: 1 - Day