AdventHealth Clinical Process Manager/Educator FT Days in Orlando, Florida
* Clinical Process Manager/Educator - AdventHealth Orlando*
* Location Address:* 601 E Rollins St
* Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando*
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando + serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America + AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country + We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Virtual Tour: https://visit360five.com/start.php?id=261550
* Work Hours/Shift:*
- Full Time Days
* You Will Be Responsible For:*
- Collaborates and drives highly reliable consumer focused clinical care with Physician Leaders in both, Clinically Integrated Network’s (CIN) Central Florida Division (CFD) North & South, Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) at FHMG, Institutes, ACS and PAC settings.
- Researches and provides information on CMS regulatory and accreditation standards based on business unit as requested.
- Creates and deploys educational programs and tools to improve clinical and customer experience outcomes across the care continuum
- Researches evidence-based standards and establishes systems and processes to support continuous learning and improvement based on quantitative and qualitative information regarding clinical outcomes and quality
- Partners with the care transformation teams, physician leadership and PAC across the continuum to analyze the data that leads to development of pathways and payment programs; develops, operationalize and manages effectiveness of clinical processes to enhance quality, reduce cost and improve the consumer experience.
- Audits, Analyzes, Researches, prepares, and presents clinical reports and recommendations to senior leadership regarding program, services and other applicable areas of interest to provide concise and accurate information that aids in decision-making.
What You Will Need:
- BSN Degree in Nursing
- 5 years’ experience across Acute Care Services (ACS) or Post-Acute Care (PAC) settings.
- 1-year Process Improvement experience.
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as Registered Nurse
- Six Sigma (Preferred)
- Lean (Preferred)
- Leadership experience in value-based purchasing and clinical education. (Preferred)
The Clinical Process Manager/Educator provides clinical leadership that supports AdventHealth’s strategies across IHS. In partnership with AdventHealth Population Health Services and AdventHealth leadership, this role engages with stakeholders in the planning, design, execution of Care Transformation, education and process improvement. Accountable for driving outcomes and achieving goals. Responsible for identifying and implementing clinical/process standardization, performing compliance audits, research, education, quality assurance and quality control processes.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Clinical/Medical Informatics
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.