All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The community you’ll be caring for:
• Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
• We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
• Career growth and advancement potential
• Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
• AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
• We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Research Data Coordinator I is primarily responsible for the completeness, timely delivery, and quality of clinical research data via data entry. In this role, the Clinical Research Data Coordinator I collaborates with study Investigators, Clinical Research Coordinator(s) (CRC), study sponsors, and other research and clinical team members in the conduct of Phase I-IV industry-sponsored, grant funded (federal or other grants), and/or investigator-initiated clinical trials in accordance with trial protocols, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, and International Conference on Harmonization/Good Clinical Practices (ICH/GCP) Guidelines to meet study-specific goals and timelines as well as assist the study team with the operational needs of specific protocols to meet these goals. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· The Clinical Research Data Coordinator I is responsible for:
o Managing and ensuring the accurate and timely retrieval and electronic data entry submission of protocol driven data points to relevant research sponsors/organizations within the specified time frame.
o Abstracts and records essential physical and test data from internal and external sources.
o Maintains a tracking system of study participants at the relevant time points as deemed necessary.
Actively contributes toward tasks related to site monitor visits and/or audits conducted by the institution, industry sponsors, the FDA and other authorities.
Corresponds with personnel at external institutions to ensure that data from outside institutions are obtained on time and as specified by the protocol.
Actively contributes to the training and onboarding of Research Support Assistants. May instruct trainees in proper data documentation and reviews the work of trainees for accuracy to ensure data entry is conducted properly and completely.
Supports the research team by: creating/maintaining accurate files; copying, scanning, uploading, faxing and emailing documents as necessary; and being proactive in process improvement ideas.
Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure business needs are met for the department or section.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field, data processing or related field, OR
· Associate degree in health science, or related field, and one (1) year of administrative/professional experience with data related responsibilities (e.g. research, statistics, registry) or clinical research experience, OR
· Graduate of an accredited allied health certificate program and two (2) years of administrative/professional experience with data related responsibilities (e.g. research, statistics, registry) or clinical research experience, OR
· Two (2) years of direct clinical research data entry experience OR t hree (3) years of equivalent administrative/professional experience working with data or medical information to include duties such as data collection, management and verification.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039353
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $22.58 - $33.87
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23039353
Job Family: Research
Shift: 1 - Day